Friday, December 8, 2006

Sample Proforma Letter & Documents

Date


Dear {Citibank, HSBC, etc.)
{Atty. Molaer, or other lawyers)


Thank you for sending me that demand letter. I wish however to clarify certain things, hence, this reply.

Much as I wanted to fully settle my obligation with you, I cannot do so considering:
----( choose the appropriate situation )---
1. I have yet to receive the Updated Statement of Account I requested from you last {DATE}, showing the breakdown of how much do I owe you, the applicable interest and/or penalty rates and the covering periods, and other miscellaneous charges, if any.

Once received, I will review it and propose soonest a repayment program based on my current and projected cash flow for your consideration and approval.

2. Your demand to pay you in full such huge amount immediately, given the short notice, is quite unreasonable, arbitrary and impossible to achieve. I am therefore requesting reconsideration from you for a more practical repayment program in close proximity with my current cash flow and which would be beneficial to both of us.

3. Your required regular repayment is beyond my monthly net disposable income, after deducting modest cost of living expenses, and does not even consider my existing cash flows, basic to credit and financial management practices. Acceding now to your proposal will merely result in another default on my part of which I am truly trying to avoid.

4. The amount quoted represents charges made against my stolen card which were duly reported to you within the reasonable time allowable and has already been the subject of our mutual communications latest of which was on {DATE} for which you (state action taken by them if any)

5. Others (impossible demands, inactions of your requests, etc.)

Needless to say, should nothing progress from hereon, perhaps, I will just look forward to the court for a more judicious arrangement, repayment or settlement.

Respectfully yours,

Your name

LOAN RESTRUCTURING AGREEMENT
( summary)

This Agreement is entered into by and between:
CC ( Creditor)
You( borrower)

1.BORROWER acknowledges indebtedness to CREDITOR in the
amountof P xxxxx
2.BOTH PARTIES hereby agree that the account shall be
restructured under the following terms and conditions :
a. Amount : P xxxx
b. Interest : ___% p.m.
c. Repayment: ___ months at P____/month inclusive of
interest
3. Events of Default
4. Remedies
- plus 5% p.m. penalty
- etc.

signature/authorized signatory
BORROWER CREDITOR
ACKNOWLEGEMENT





Next.. Am tired of your threats.. Go on SUE ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment