Saturday, November 27, 2010
Nobody can prevent you from entering your home,
how much more your own country.
If you have a pending criminal case here,
baka puede pa.deretso sa jail.
But utang? of course not.
There is no such thing as " Do Not Enter"
order being issued by a court.
Saturday, November 20, 2010
Even if they file a thousand cases against you,
if you have NOTHING to pay
(e.g. time deposits, condo and/or a Ferrari)
you pay them NOTHING.
Hinde ka naman puede i-harap sa firing squad.
You might end up like Jose Rizal!
Even if you attend or not,
Even if you hire all the lawyers for FREE
the decision is always " You Pay"
eh, you have nothing to pay?
Before any of you wise guys starts thinking of something else,
let me clarify:
I am NOT advocating non-payment;
I am just advocating using your common sense.
(especially for the so called "credit managers")
(the defect could really be in your own credit initiation)
Saturday, November 13, 2010
After complaining to BSP,
they will ask the bank to write you.
eto ang standard reply ng bank:
With respect to your particular experience, we have called the attention of the collection agency concern and have issued an appropriate reminder so as to...( and other ek-ek)
eto ang mabigat:
HOWEVER,we would like to remind you that, based on our records, you still have an outstanding balance of P xxxxx, which .....
Now, tell me if it's really worth it.
Saturday, November 6, 2010
Matapang at bastos ang mga collectors kasi:
1. Sa telepono or text lang naman yan;
2. Hinde sila kilala ;
3. Panay babae na defaulters ang kausap nila.
Now, kung talagang matapang sila,
try mo na papuntahin sila at sabihin sa harap mo
yung sinasabi nila!
Hanapan mo nga "Authority galing sa banko"
walang maipa-kita ang mga iyan.
choose ka lang dito alin ang gusto
mo isampa na criminal case:
--------Mga Kaso Na Puede Isampa Sa Kolektor --------
1. Art. 128. Violation of domicile ( pilit pumasok ; ayaw umalis)
2. Art. 280. Qualified trespass to dwelling ( pumasok kahit ayaw mo)
3. Art. 282. Grave threats ( tinatakot ka)
4. Art. 283. Light threats ( blackmailing and extortion)
5. Art. 287. Light coercions ( kinuha gamit mo dahil sa "utang" daw)
6. Art. 155. Alarms and scandals ( pinag-sisigaw ang utang mo)
7. Art. 315. Swindling/estafa ( walang authority ng banko)
8. Art. 318. Other deceits ( iba't-ibang style na panloloko - Dubai?)
9. Art. 298. Execution of deeds by means of violence or intimidation
(pilit pinapa-pirma sa Amnesty/Mga Kasunduan)
11.Art. 336. Acts of lasciviousness ( self-explanatory.lol!)
11.Art. 353. A libel(pam-babastos sa sulat o text)
12.Art. 358. Slander — Oral defamation
13.Art. 363. Incriminating innocent person (ma-RA 8484 ka daw)
14.Art. 364. Intriguing against honor (pinag-kakalat na may utang ka)
Kulong at criminal records sa NBI
-------Civil Code of the Phils. ----------
Art. 26. Every person shall respect the dignity, personality, privacy and peace of mind of his neighbors and other persons. The following and similar acts, though they may not constitute a criminal offense, shall produce a cause of action for damages, prevention and other relief:
(1) Prying into the privacy of another's residence:
(2) Meddling with or disturbing the private life or family relations of another;
(3) Intriguing to cause another to be alienated from his friends;
(4) Vexing or humiliating another on account of his religious beliefs, lowly station in life, place of birth, physical defect, or other personal condition.
-----BSP Circular 702 Series of 2010------
see "Banking Updates" of our blog for details
Had that experience several years ago. Grabeng trauma din yun for several months. We came to the point na pinuntahan pa namin yung office ng collector (cubao), dahil di na matiis ng nanay ko yung sinasabi sa kanya kaya gusto niya harapin.
Wala naman nanyari kasi di kami hinarap ng mokong. Nasa taas daw at may meeting, aantayin sana namin kaso di daw alam kelan matatapos. Eh? ;D Duwag pala. Sa telepono lang magaling. Lesson learned kaya allergic ako sa CC. ;D