Sunday, August 31, 2008
According to Wikipedia, a virus is a sub-microscopic infectious agent (sounds familiar?) that is unable to grow or reproduce outside a host cell. Therefore, the more you entertain and feed them, the more YOU get harassed.
Although viruses cause disruption of healthy homeostasis, resulting in disease, they may exist relatively harmlessly within an organism.
meaning,if you do not show fear
Often, a virus is completely eliminated by the immune system.
(remember Rule No. 5?)
Monday, August 25, 2008
Almost 2 months nang nka hold ang salary ko sa Metrobank (payroll account). Accdg to them it is because of my past due sa Metrobank Credit Card. The money is there but I cant withraw it. 2 months narin ako nagtitiis to accumulate the amount of P30,000.00for my credit card. A Collection agent named Marvin Guttierez Mendoza of Domingo and Molaer Law Office keeps on harrassing me to pay the full amount kasi hindi daw mali-lift yun pag hold sa aking salary. He's insisting that I need to issue them an Authorization Letter to debit my Payroll Account. Anong pong gagawin ko?
Posted at : Collector’s Harassments
Friday, August 22, 2008 12:04:00 PM PHT
Card Agreement No. 19 ( DEFAULT)
The Card Member……hereby give MCC a general lien upon, and/or right of set-off, and/or right to hold and/or apply to the obligation herein all……balance of every deposit account……
HOWEVER: IT SHOULD NOT REACH A POINT OF BEING IMMORAL
(depriving you of your living)
a) Ruling of the Supreme Court
G.R. No. 135149 (Acol vs. Bankard)
Article 1306 of the Civil Code prohibits contracting parties from establishing stipulations contrary to public policy. The assailed provision was just such a stipulation. It is without any hesitation therefore that we strike it down.
b) Salaries and Wages cannot be subjected to Execution under the
Rules of Court even with a court decision, how much more in this
If they are putting your salary “on hold”:
- why cant they apply it to your obligation? Could it be putting on hold your salary is against the law in the first place?
- Why would the collector insist that you issue first an authorization for them to debit your account if what they are doing is really legal?
- is the collector, a 3rd party, duly authorized to even hold your account? . Here is what your agreement says :
" This Contract is between the cardholder and Metrobank Card Corp.....shall be binding only between these two...."
- Why can’t Metro Bank show you the “Underhold Notice”? Could there be some personal collusion between a bank staff and a collector?
1. Write a formal demand to the bank, via registered mail w/receipt, to release your payroll within five (5) days upon receipt unless they can show a proper court order.
2. File a formal complaint with the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas and Integrated Bar of the Phils. for unethical collection practices.
3. Go to PAO, Free legal aids groups, Gabriela, etc for legal advice or possible filing of an appropriate civil case against concerned parties with damages and injuries.
4.Arrange with your HR for possible transfer/exclusion of your account under payroll arrangement.
for more info, visit our CC university (wordpress site)
Yesterday, I sent them an authorization letter to debit the amount of P20,000.00 kasi ayaw ko nang lumaki pa ang utang ko.Pumayag na'ko para matapos narin ang usapan. They're gonna send me a confirmation letter that I am fully paid na with my outstanding balance....
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Somebody sent me a message last Saturday:
"Banker, I borrowed 5/6 to pay the collector. Nakonsensya
kasi ako sa sinabi nya - kapal daw ng mukha ko, utang
ng utang, ayaw ko naman daw bayaran"
Scene I - Sa Bahay
" Anak, wala tayong ulam ngayon ha? binigay ko sa collector
ang pambili kasi na konsensya ako"
" at saka, yung tuition mo, hinde natin mababayaran na rin,
alam mo, na konsensya kasi ako sa utang sa credit card."
Scene II - Sa Bank
The Bank - its an inanimate object. It does not feel hunger.It does
not feel pain.In fact, it has no feelings at all.
Scene III - Sa Isang Hang-out
Mr. Collector and his gang are happily drinking and enjoying the night,
what with his unreported commission,may matching pulutan pa sila.
My friends,I dont think its konsensya. How about calling it
P R I D E ?
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
If you think you have read all the harassment stories here, you
are wrong. This one tops it all to warrant a formal petition.
"One sad example was a collector's remark to a pregnant woman who
cannot pay - I think it is better that that child dies so that you
can pay your debt!"
Please help spread the word. The next victim could be your wife,
sister, mother, cousin, friend or neighbor.
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
"Tsk.tsk..tsk.Can't believed I got sued. What now?
Banker, I thought they don't file cases?"
This is one of the posts I got. While many were not affected,some
actually did.Try to reflect on what's below
"From a distance it is something; and nearby it is nothing."
-- Jean de LaFontaine
Sign the petition at this URL
NOTE :There was a computer glitch when I sent the notice of the
Petition to some of you.
It does not also ask for ANY DONATION, simply your signature.
Animation courtesy of
Sunday, August 3, 2008
YOU MAY WANT TO PONDER ON EACH INDIVIDUAL REASON TO ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND
The Bank will sue me because :
1.I have a big amount of cc debt with them. The bank assumes that I have the capacity to pay my cc debt. It would be a big loss for the bank if they could not collect payment from me. ikkin
The Bank will NOT sue me because :
1. my outstanding balance is very minimal compared to their litigation expenses. new daddy
2. "wala silang makukuha sa akin, maski manalo pa sila, wala rin, as banker said "phyrric victory" waste of time and money to them. ms. hopeful
3. ...plus there are a lot of new and promising accounts out there...
(figuratively and literally speaking)Chikit
4. my partner and I are not yet married so the bank cannot force him to pay what I owe them.Chikit
5. They wont bother with it, tax deductable naman yun e, so parang binayaran na sila ng gobyerno. Thanks GMA.reddragon
6. So i guess they know that it doesnt matter to me whatever they do to force me to pay ...hakuna matata
7.they're confused to file a case, i guess. carol
8.i have a six digit cc debt and its too big to simply fade away. but then again, there's ( our support group) nostradamus