Sunday, August 3, 2008

Suephobia - Fear of Getting Sued



YOU MAY WANT TO PONDER ON EACH INDIVIDUAL REASON TO ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND


The Bank will sue me because :

1.I have a big amount of cc debt with them. The bank assumes that I have the capacity to pay my cc debt. It would be a big loss for the bank if they could not collect payment from me. ikkin

---OR---

The Bank will NOT sue me because :


1. my outstanding balance is very minimal compared to their litigation expenses. new daddy
2. "wala silang makukuha sa akin, maski manalo pa sila, wala rin, as banker said "phyrric victory" waste of time and money to them. ms. hopeful
3. ...plus there are a lot of new and promising accounts out there...
(figuratively and literally speaking)Chikit
4. my partner and I are not yet married so the bank cannot force him to pay what I owe them.Chikit
5. They wont bother with it, tax deductable naman yun e, so parang binayaran na sila ng gobyerno. Thanks GMA.reddragon
6. So i guess they know that it doesnt matter to me whatever they do to force me to pay ...hakuna matata
7.they're confused to file a case, i guess. carol
8.i have a six digit cc debt and its too big to simply fade away. but then again, there's ( our support group) nostradamus

No comments:

Post a Comment