Saturday, March 27, 2010

Raison d'être



I am so thankful to the Lord I have found this site!!!This really is a great relief and a wonderful blessing to me.

...was able to pay consistently for half a year until I got pregnant. forced to resign ...during my 1st trimester because I had hemorrhage and was advised complete bed rest.

When the bank called, I tried to explain my situation and asked for consideration ....Still they demanded payment and sent someone to my house to check if im still residing here......Because of this I got hospitalized and had premature labor when I was 8th mo. pregnant.

They even called me when I was already in the ER.

This is an answered prayer because I had been fervently praying about my financial problem for a long time.I can now sleep soundly at night and just concentrate on taking good care of my baby boy whom my husband and I had been waiting for 5 years.

Thank you very much BANKER..May God shower you w/ blessings a thousandfold for helping and enlightening people like me..THANK YOU!!!

Lauren
Thursday, January 14, 2010 6:53:00 PM GMT+08:00
Posted at "The Unwanted King" chapter
----------

Hello banker,

To be perfectly honest, I'm in tears while I compose this email. I suppose it's a combination of fear, relief, anxiety and panic. But I thank the Lord that I came across your blog.

I have started reading your blogs and I find some relief from it, but due to the nature of my disease, I cannot find long-lasting relief. I suffer from Anxiety Disorder and I just recently recovered from Clinical Depression din. I have to say that my credit card paranoia is making me really ill.

Ruth's e-mail
Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 2:34 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment