"Child abuse" refers to the maltreatment, whether habitual or not, of the child which includes any of the following:
(1) Psychological and physical abuse, neglect, cruelty, sexual abuse and emotional maltreatment;
(2) Any act by deeds or words which debases, degrades or demeans the intrinsic worth and dignity of a child as a human being;
Penalty : Minimum six (6) years imprisonment
1. Before dealing with collectors, ask for his ID and Agency;
2. If he berates you and you child, STOP talking altogether to him ( talikuran mo) ;
3. Call the emergency number of your barangay/police ( 911) para ipahuli ito;
4. Pag-umalis, file a blotter at ipa-dampot later on.