Thursday, November 5, 2009

Sue Me - Ang Sagot Sa Panloloko



Many times we are afraid that we will get sued.
Read on if you still want to pay them, instead of settling it in court

A representative from collection office called me and forced me to pay a certain amount. We negotiated and the amount was reduce to Php5000.She said that after that my billings will return to normal. I even asked for easy installment she said she will call me with the details.She never did, I always called their office but she always say"cge po icheck natin ung acct nyo."

Then my billing came and ung ibinayad ko ay napunta lng sa interest and there was no installment indicated. I called them up and cnabi nila na nkaleave daw ung may hawak ng account ko.Everytime I called gnon ang cncsbi nila.

Then another agent told me na kulang daw and ibinayd ko kya klangan daw bayaran the whole amount or mgissue daw ako ng 6 postdated checks to settle my acct.6 mos lang daw ang longest period nila to settle.The nerve of that woman.

Then I received another letter from a different agency saying this things about RA8484.If my calculation serves me right matagal ng bayad ung princiapal ko.Interest na lng binabayaran ko.


confused girl

No comments:

Post a Comment