Sunday, June 29, 2008

No Approved Therapeutic Claim


originally published May 31,2007

April 25,2008
Hi Rene:
I hope it's okay to call you by your first name :)

Anyway, I just want to share something to you. I am a bit shy about
posting this at our yahoogroup. I would not mind if you post it
though (without my name or email please)

A letter arrived from a collection agency (xxxxxxxx Credit and
Collection Services). This letter just proves that there is indeed
NO AMNESTY PROGRAM.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Sir/Madam:

Greetings!
One of our objectives is to help you ease the burden of carrying your
accountabilities. Thus, Credit Card Company is offering you a special
discount on your Credit Card with account number XXXXXXXXXXXXX,
which is now long overdue and demandable.

Your balance as of April 16,2008 is PhP54,127 but through this special
discount, you can now avail of the final settlement amount of
PhP36,217 as full payment of your outstanding obligation until
April 25, 2008.

If you wish to avail........ Blah blah blah

Very truly yours,

Mae xxxxxx

--------------------------------

This is what is FUNNY. I received my statement of account dated
April 20,2008 which indicated that my outstanding balance is at
PHP36,344.I do not know if the collection agency has been advised
that I am still receiving a monthly bill despite the fact that my
account has been suspended.

You are right! There is no AMNESTY PROGRAM! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment